I provide individual psychotherapy sessions with adults (18-65 y.o.).
- Adult ADD/ADHD therapy only
- Anger management & emotion regulation
- Assertiveness & communication skills
- Anxiety (worry, social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia, fears & phobias, separation anxiety)
- Attachment difficulties
- Body image
- Body-focused repetitive behaviours (hair pulling, skin picking)
- Depression and mood related difficulties
- Emotional eating and weight problems
- Health concerns (health anxiety, chronic pain)
- Life change (major transitions, loss & grief)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Parenting support
- Personal growth
- Pre-/Post-partum mood and anxiety difficulties
- Relationship problems
- Self-esteem building
- Social skills building
- Stress management
- Traumatic experiences (abuse, trauma, PTSD)
- Work-related concerns
Psychotherapy Sessions: Each session lasts 50 minutes. The remaining time in the hour is used to prepare for the session and write notes about the session.
I provide Video-Psychotherapy sessions with adults. Online therapy is a way of delivering psychotherapy service over the Internet, using communication programs. Many people wonder if online psychotherapy is effective. Research studies show that online psychotherapy sessions are effective for treating mental health issues. Today, online psychotherapy is becoming more and more accepted and widespread, due to its convenience and anonymity. You will have personal contact with me online through live chat, email, and the worksheets. Our online therapy program will be tailored to your specific needs. Easy-to-follow information, hands-on tools, and guidance will be provided to help you overcome your problems.
Initial Phone Consultation (Free Consultation): This session lasts approximately 10-15 minutes. This allows us to collect information regarding your main presenting problems, and decide if we can be the best fit for your personal needs.
- Psychological evaluations & diagnosis
- TELUS Health e-claims – Workplace Safety and Insurance (WSIB)